Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I link my bitbucket account after having completed the setup wizard?

Joel Wadagnolo November 14, 2016

I finished the SourceTree setup wizard and there was an authentication failure when I tried to link my BitBucket account (I think that I just entered the wrong password) and when I launch the application I cannot find a way to add this in now.  I tried uninstalling the application and installing it again hoping that it would walk me through the wizard again but to no prevail.

Any help here would be much appreciated, thanks!

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Seth
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 15, 2016

You want to manage your hosted repositories.

https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/44100716

Joel Wadagnolo November 16, 2016

Thank you for this information.  I found out that I needed to change it from a Bitbucket account to Bitbucket server account (and then provide my local Bitbucket server address) but I most likely would have not thought to look under: View -> Show Hosted Repositories so for that, I thank you very much!

Anyone experiencing this or a similar problem should start with the link that Seth posted.  You should be able to add/remove/edit accounts there.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events