How do I edit bookmarks?

Franklin Schmidt March 24, 2015

How do I edit SourceTree bookmarks on a Mac?

4 answers

0 votes
Tim Crall
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 26, 2015

It seems like if you delete the cloned repo from your workstation and then restart SourceTree, they go away. That might not be the answer that you're looking for, though...

0 votes
Tim Crall
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 25, 2015

Oh, those bookmarks. Hmmm. Interesting. I don't see a way.

0 votes
Franklin Schmidt March 25, 2015

I am on a Mac. I would like to remove items that show in the menu when I right-click the SourceTree icon in the dock.

0 votes
Tim Crall
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 25, 2015

What do you want to edit? You can delete them or rename them by right-clicking. Anything else seems like it would be a change to the repository rather than a change to the bookmark.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events