• Community
  • Products
  • Sourcetree
  • Questions
  • How can I configure SourceTree to remember my preference not to save the password during authentication to commit/push source code? When prompted the Remember Password checkbox is always checked.

How can I configure SourceTree to remember my preference not to save the password during authentication to commit/push source code? When prompted the Remember Password checkbox is always checked.

Matt Doering September 30, 2014

I would prefer SourceTree not to remember the password on my work station for different reasons. When I attempt to commit/push source code I get prompted for authentication and after entering the password I always have to uncheck the Remember Password checkbox.

I would think that it should remember my selection to not save the password.

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Seth
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 30, 2014

I don't think there is a way to configure it as a user. Submit a feature request at jira.atlassian.com

Matt Doering September 30, 2014

I didn't think so. I was digging through the registry to see if there was something there but nothing. It's more of an annoyance than anything.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events