Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi Team,

Mahesh Nallabothula June 19, 2017

Iam Using source tree from last 1 year.But from last 2 months iam facing an issue.ie premission issue.While in pulling and in pushing it show like in (Attached Image).Daily iam generating new ssh key and continue my work.But it shouldn't .Please provide permenant solution for these problem.sourcetree3.png

1 answer

0 votes
Ana Retamal
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 20, 2017

Hi Mahesh! Can you provide the following information:

• Which version of SourceTree and OS are you using? (If you're on Mac, you can check the keychain to make sure the right credentials are stored)
  • Is that happening with a specific repository, or with all of them?
  • Are you also getting that error when using the Command line?

Best regards,

Ana

Mahesh Nallabothula June 20, 2017
Hi Ana Retamal Ortiz,

Thanks for your immediate response.right now Iam using 2.5.2(111) & OS is 10.12.5. It's happening with specific repository only.When I start using any command on next day,it shows (i.e see below attached image).Screen Shot 2017-06-21 at 11.36.20 AM.png

Mahesh Nallabothula June 20, 2017
Hi Ana Retamal Ortiz,
Thanks for your immediate response.right now Iam using 2.5.2(111) & OS is 10.12.5. It's happening with specific repository only.When I start using any command on next day,it shows (i.e see below attached image).
Screen Shot 2017-06-21 at 11.39.07 AM.png
Please provide any suggestion for these problem.

Ana Retamal
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 21, 2017

Hi Mahesh,

Is this repository hosted in the same service as the other ones that don't have problems? Also, can you try using the command line and see if you get the same error?

If you're using SSH, can you run this command to see which key is your SSH agent offering, whenever you get this error again?

ssh-add -L

There seems to be a known issue with MacOS Sierra not rememebering SSH keys after rebooting that might be affecting you, you can see it at MacOs Sierra doesn't remember SSH keys between reboots.

Let us know!

Ana

Manju
Atlassian Team
June 21, 2017

And if you don't see your keys listed when you run 

ssh-add -l

You can run the command below to add your key to the agent,

ssh-add ~/.ssh/id_rsa

You can replace the name/path of the key accordingly. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events