Group temporarly Issues

Deleted user August 14, 2017

As a Product Owner I would like to flag/group Issues that I want to check during a short period in a personal view. And I would like to be able to empty this view in a quick way.

1 answer

1 vote
Walter Buggenhout
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 14, 2017

You could use the labels field for that. You can simply add one or more labels of your choice, search and group by them and use bulk change to remove them afterwards:

Screen Shot 2017-08-14 at 14.03.00.png

Thanks for the answer! That´s how I´m using it right now, it´s working well. But it impact other user when adding labels.

I thought about a kind of personal basket (like purchase basket), where you can just click add to my basket and clean my basket.

Walter Buggenhout
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 14, 2017

Cool idea, but that does not exist yet. Using the labels field is a decent approach to this, given you have some clear guidelines within your organisation on how to manage and use them.

Alternatives you might consider is using Flags (available from agile boards) or watching/unwatching issues. The first option will have the same downside as using labels, the latter will make sure you are notified of certain events on the issues, but will not be the quickest to clean your basket with.

As you mentioned, labels sounds the best option for now. Flag will also impact other users.

Thanks for your feedback!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events