Group temporarly Issues

As a Product Owner I would like to flag/group Issues that I want to check during a short period in a personal view. And I would like to be able to empty this view in a quick way.

1 answer

1 vote

You could use the labels field for that. You can simply add one or more labels of your choice, search and group by them and use bulk change to remove them afterwards:

Screen Shot 2017-08-14 at 14.03.00.png

Thanks for the answer! That´s how I´m using it right now, it´s working well. But it impact other user when adding labels.

I thought about a kind of personal basket (like purchase basket), where you can just click add to my basket and clean my basket.

Cool idea, but that does not exist yet. Using the labels field is a decent approach to this, given you have some clear guidelines within your organisation on how to manage and use them.

Alternatives you might consider is using Flags (available from agile boards) or watching/unwatching issues. The first option will have the same downside as using labels, the latter will make sure you are notified of certain events on the issues, but will not be the quickest to clean your basket with.

As you mentioned, labels sounds the best option for now. Flag will also impact other users.

Thanks for your feedback!

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Community Anniversary

Happy Anniversary, Atlassian Community!

This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.

Read more
Community showcase
Brian Ganninger
Published Jan 23, 2018 in Sourcetree

Tip from the team: workflow and keyboard shortcuts

Supported Platforms macOS Sourcetree has a lot to offer and, like many developer tools, finding and using it all can be a challenge, especially for a new user. Everyone might not love ...

649 views 0 4
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you