It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Frustrating experience on OSX High Sierra

Hello,

I've been working with SourceTree for a long time and was happy for most of it, but now feel compelled to speak my mind. I don't mind occasional crashes and so forth. That's fine and rarely happens these days. What frustrates me greatly is the way SourceTree slows down. It started happening a few month ago and gotten worse and worse and worse.

It now happens at simple operations (like switching views, simply activating a window or even switching to the app in Finder) that I find myself staring at a beachball of doom and have to sit for up to a minute until it catches it's breath. It is highly aggravating. 

Please fix it. Thanks! 

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Manju Atlassian Team Jul 31, 2018

We have some performance improvements in this area which will be rolled out with the next version soon. 
Thanks for the report and patience.

Regards,
Manjunath
Sourcetree Mac Developer

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Sourcetree

Sourcetree for Windows - CVE-2019-11582 - Remote Code Execution vulnerability

A vulnerability has been published today in regards to Sourcetree for Windows.  The goal of this article is to give you a summary of information we have gathered from Atlassian Community as a st...

4,907 views 0 12
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you