Frequent Crashes

Nathan Pelton September 20, 2017

Since one of the more recent app updates Source Tree has been crashing frequently (roughly 20 times in a day).  Typically the crash occurs when I'm trying to stage changes, or update a repository, or commit changes, or occasionally when I'm not even doing anything in the program.  Every time it crashes it reverts my open projects and it's generally really frustrating to use now.  Any advice on how to stop it from crashing?  I've been submitting the bug reports.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Nathan Pelton September 27, 2017

It seems like after the latest windows update the problem has stopped.

0 votes
Manju
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 20, 2017

Could you please specify if this happens on macOS or Windows and provide the links to your bug reports here? 

Thanks,
Manjunath
Sourcetree Mac Developer

Nathan Pelton September 20, 2017

Sure.  I'm using Windows, and I'm not sure how to link the bug reports.  They are submitted via the "your program has crashed" interface that comes up after the program crashes.  Next time it happens I'll see if there's something to indicate how I'd get a link to it.

Nathan Pelton September 22, 2017

It's crashed a few times since I posted this, but in the bug report UI that pops up I don't see a way to be able to get a link to the bug report.  Any suggestions?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events