Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Folder in git repo?

bilhays May 21, 2013

Sorry for the noob question, but in some of my projects source code is put in different folders. When I add a project like this to sourcetree it finds all of the files, but lists them all in the working tree window. How can I get it to reflect the folder structure?

tia,

bil

3 answers

0 votes
Tim Jarvis July 3, 2013

So I guess the next obvious question is....Is a folder view planned for the Windows version?

My main project has 10,000+ files navigating them in a flat structure is simply not fun.

stevestreeting
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 3, 2013

Tracking it here, provided I can find (or adapt/write) a tree control fast/flexible enough to do it. https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/SRCTREEWIN-391

Tim Jarvis July 4, 2013

Thanks Steve, much appreciated.

0 votes
bilhays May 22, 2013

Thanks, my blindness is mitigated....

0 votes
stevestreeting
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 21, 2013

SourceTree for Windows only has a 'flat' view at the moment for files, not a 'tree' view. You can sort the list by clicking on the 'Path' column header though. Usually because you're looking at a list of modified files the size of the list doesn't get too big anyway, but you can also filter it using the search box at the top of the window.

bilhays May 21, 2013

Is that true for the mac client as well?

stevestreeting
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 22, 2013

No, the Mac version has a selector at the top-left allowing you to choose between flat, tree or column-based views for uncommitted changes.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events