File list not visible for committed branches

Lingxiao Li March 31, 2015

See the two pictures. For the first picture of Committed branch, I can not see the file list on the left of the diff. However, for the Uncommited changes I do see the file list. I tried everything including cleaning up the sourceTree directory under Application Support. I have the latest version of SourceTree and my Mac OS is 10.9.5. Please help!

Thanks,

LIngxiao

commited.png

1 answer

1 vote
Seth
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 31, 2015

The file list panel probably got resized to 0 width somehow. See if there is an area along the left edge of the diff panel that you can drag to the right to restore it. This is known to happen to the bookmarks panel on SourceTree for Windows.

Deleted user August 26, 2015

Yes this works, there is a small difference there, there is an icon with two arrows pointing left and right to resize the most left view and if you then move a little bit to the right it turns into an icon with only one arrow to the right, press and hold the left mouse button and drag to the right and it just pops up again. Tried to drag it to hidden again and that wasn't possible, strange bug....

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events