4 answers

0 votes
Dieter Blomme January 11, 2014

Thanks!

0 votes
rverschoor
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 10, 2014

I've created Feature Request https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/SRCTREE-2046for you

0 votes
Dieter Blomme January 10, 2014

Would also love this

0 votes
stevestreeting
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 20, 2011

I've tried to do this before, but found DeltaWalker to be extremely unreliable, such that I did not want to officially support it. It often failed to save merged output when it said it did, for example. You can hook it up manually if you like using the 'Custom' option but unless it's substantially improved since I last used it (January), I don't want to include it in the official list.

Jochen Häberle December 4, 2013

Steve, there is some time gone.. Delta Walker now looks rather promising - and I have a license for it ;-)

Would you mind sharing at least the settings to make this work as "Other" for external Diff and Merge tool?

Thx

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events