Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Failed to list teams for the user(username).The endpoint has been removed.

SMahadasu January 26, 2022

Seeing the error message on account name:

Failed to list teams for user[username].

The endpoint has been removed . See our documentation for more information.

https://devloper.atlassian.com/cloud/bitbucket/rest/api-group-teams/#api-teams-get

3 answers

1 vote
wiljeonline-jeroen March 13, 2022

We've started to switch to Github.

0 votes
Natchiar Venkatachalam
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 31, 2022

Consider visiting Sourcetree Beta Program . There is a latest version release for the Mac OS for SourceTree.

If you still find any issues, Please raise a bug in the below link:

Report a Bug!

Thanks,

wiljeonline-jeroen January 31, 2022

I've tried the Sourcetree Beta app, but it's not working either. Reported a bug.

Like unnanego likes this
0 votes
Vipin Yadav
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 26, 2022

Yes. We are aware of this issue and it has been fixed and will be released in next Sourcetree release of 3.4.8.

Thanks,

SMahadasu January 27, 2022

Thank you!!
When can we expect the next release to happen?

Like ralla likes this
Vipin Yadav
Atlassian Team
January 27, 2022

Beta version is supposed to release after 2 weeks. 

Like SMahadasu likes this
unnanego January 31, 2022

But it worked two days ago! So now sourcetree is useless for another two weeks?!

mteep January 31, 2022

What about the macOS version? It doesn’t work either. (Nor does the Bitbucket integration in Xcode 13.2.1.)

wiljeonline-jeroen January 31, 2022

+1, not working on MacOs version 4.5.1.

alan_tw February 1, 2022

Same problem here on the latest mac version. I'm very surprised about this happened to such a professional team. Please release the fix soon. Thanks.

unnanego February 9, 2022

Today is exactly two weeks, any news? 

Natchiar Venkatachalam
Atlassian Team
February 10, 2022

We are still working on the issue. Will keep the community posted on the release of the fix.

Thanks!

prycetech February 17, 2022

This issue is affecting my team as well, with team members unable to access organisations remote repositories.  awaiting v3.4.8 for the fix.

Vipin Yadav
Atlassian Team
February 21, 2022

Hi,

We have released beta of Windows Sourcetree 3.4.8 today and you can download this from below link. 
SourceTreeSetup-3.4.8-beta-1  and let us know if it is working fine.

Thanks,

Vipin

wiljeonline-jeroen February 21, 2022

Hi Vipin, any news about the MacOs version of the app?

SMahadasu February 22, 2022

Hi Vipin, Thanks for the update. I have downloaded the new beta version Windows Sourcetree 3.4.8. 
I have seen the error gone on my username but the sync is not happening with my local workspace . If I am checkingout some branch in Sourcetree, its not getting reflected into my local workspace(in my case Eclipse). Even if I modify some code in my workspace, its not being shown as uncommitted changes.

Vipin Yadav
Atlassian Team
February 22, 2022

Hi @SMahadasu ,

We will check these things on our side too but it would be helpful if you can send us your log flie from %localappdata%\Atlassian\Sourcetree\sourcetree.log and record a small video of your issues and can attach that will be nice for us to investigate the issue.

Thanks,

Vipin

Vipin Yadav
Atlassian Team
February 22, 2022

Hi @wiljeonline-jeroen , 

we are still working on the mac release and we will keep you posted once the mac version is also released. 
Thanks,
HanzalaIqbal March 3, 2022

Any update for mac? 

Radzi P March 13, 2022

what the f is going on

Pushkar Kulkarni March 15, 2022

Hi Vipin

One of the team members facing same issue, so checked the LOG file - can you take a look and advise please 

log file sourcetree.log shows as below:

2022-03-16T09:31:34: LogHost: Initializing to normal mode
ERROR [2022-03-16 09:32:42,586] [1] [SourceTree.Notifications.NotificationsManager] [Log] - Unable to set owner as parent is not visible or non-existent
ERROR [2022-03-16 09:32:51,098] [11] [SourceTree.Analytics.Emau.EMauSubmissionService] [Log] - Unable to generate batch, return null
System.NotSupportedException: This type of CollectionView does not support changes to its SourceCollection from a thread different from the Dispatcher thread.
at System.Windows.Data.CollectionView.OnCollectionChanged(Object sender, NotifyCollectionChangedEventArgs args)
at System.Collections.ObjectModel.ReadOnlyObservableCollection`1.OnCollectionChanged(NotifyCollectionChangedEventArgs args)
at System.Collections.ObjectModel.ObservableCollection`1.OnCollectionChanged(NotifyCollectionChangedEventArgs e)
at System.Collections.ObjectModel.ObservableCollection`1.ClearItems()
at DynamicData.ListEx.Clone[T](IList`1 source, Change`1 item, IEqualityComparer`1 equalityComparer) in d:\a\1\s\src\DynamicData\List\ListEx.cs:line 112
at DynamicData.ListEx.Clone[T](IList`1 source, IChangeSet`1 changes, IEqualityComparer`1 equalityComparer) in d:\a\1\s\src\DynamicData\List\ListEx.cs:line 76
at DynamicData.Binding.ObservableCollectionAdaptor`1.Adapt(IChangeSet`1 changes) in d:\a\1\s\src\DynamicData\Binding\ObservableCollectionAdaptor.cs:line 56
at DynamicData.ObservableListEx.<>c__DisplayClass21_0`1.<Adapt>b__1(IChangeSet`1 changes) in d:\a\1\s\src\DynamicData\List\ObservableListEx.cs:line 586
at System.Reactive.Linq.ObservableImpl.Select`2.Selector._.OnNext(TSource value) in D:\a\1\s\Rx.NET\Source\src\System.Reactive\Linq\Observable\Select.cs:line 39
--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()
at System.Reactive.Stubs.<>c.<.cctor>b__2_1(Exception ex) in D:\a\1\s\Rx.NET\Source\src\System.Reactive\Internal\Stubs.cs:line 16
at System.Reactive.ObserverBase`1.OnError(Exception error) in D:\a\1\s\Rx.NET\Source\src\System.Reactive\ObserverBase.cs:line 61
at System.Reactive.AutoDetachObserver`1.OnErrorCore(Exception exception) in D:\a\1\s\Rx.NET\Source\src\System.Reactive\Internal\AutoDetachObserver.cs:line 77
at System.Reactive.ObserverBase`1.OnError(Exception error) in D:\a\1\s\Rx.NET\Source\src\System.Reactive\ObserverBase.cs:line 61
at System.Reactive.Sink`1.ForwardOnError(Exception error) in D:\a\1\s\Rx.NET\Source\src\System.Reactive\Internal\Sink.cs:line 61
at System.Reactive.Linq.ObservableImpl.Select`2.Selector._.OnNext(TSource value) in D:\a\1\s\Rx.NET\Source\src\System.Reactive\Linq\Observable\Select.cs:line 41
at System.Reactive.Concurrency.Synchronize`1._.OnNext(TSource value) in D:\a\1\s\Rx.NET\Source\src\System.Reactive\Concurrency\Synchronization.Synchronize.cs:line 42
at System.Reactive.AutoDetachObserver`1.OnNextCore(T value) in D:\a\1\s\Rx.NET\Source\src\System.Reactive\Internal\AutoDetachObserver.cs:line 62
at System.Reactive.ObserverBase`1.OnNext(T value) in D:\a\1\s\Rx.NET\Source\src\System.Reactive\ObserverBase.cs:line 36
at System.Reactive.Subjects.Subject`1.OnNext(T value) in D:\a\1\s\Rx.NET\Source\src\System.Reactive\Subjects\Subject.cs:line 148
at DynamicData.SourceList`1.InvokeNext(IChangeSet`1 changes) in d:\a\1\s\src\DynamicData\List\SourceList.cs:line 120
at DynamicData.SourceList`1.Edit(Action`1 updateAction) in d:\a\1\s\src\DynamicData\List\SourceList.cs:line 93
at SourceTree.ViewModel.Hosted.HostedProjectsViewModel.AccountManager_OnAccountsUpdated(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.EventHandler.Invoke(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at SourceTree.Accounts.AccountManager.RemoveHostedAccount(IAccount account)
at SourceTree.Accounts.AccountManager.ReplaceHostedAccount(IAccount oldAccount, IAccount newAccount)
at SourceTree.Analytics.BaseAnalyticsService.get_UserId()
at SourceTree.Analytics.Emau.EMauSubmissionService.GetAasBatch()

Vipin Yadav
Atlassian Team
March 16, 2022

It looks like Sourcetree is missing some permissions. Could you please check that nothing is blocked for Sourcetree.

Rop June 24, 2022

Still not working in Mac OSX v  4.1.8 ?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events