Do you have any additional accessibility options for blind people for Jira or SourceTree?

One of our developers is disabled and is having trouble with SourceTree and Jira.  He is using JAWS for accessibility.  Is there any additional help you can give us on these products from an accessibility perspective.

1 answer

0 vote

Hi Jeffrey,

Can you let us know exactly what trouble he's having when using JAWS with Jira and Sourcetree? I can see if it's an existing bug or if there's an alternative method.

Kind Regards,
Shannon

The software we are using is JAWS 18 from freedomscientific (www.freedomscientific.com).

I have four different options for mouse focus and none of them work with Source Tree.  Focus is an issue and even when I get focus labels and buttons are not properly defined.  I can't even get focus on the log in screen for the software. 

If you need  us to further discuss the problems, let me know.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Brian Ganninger
Published Jan 23, 2018 in Sourcetree

Tip from the team: workflow and keyboard shortcuts

Supported Platforms macOS Sourcetree has a lot to offer and, like many developer tools, finding and using it all can be a challenge, especially for a new user. Everyone might not love ...

274 views 0 3
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot