Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Default for "Push commits immediately to:" in SourceTree?

Kent Signorini March 9, 2014

Is there any way to default "Push commits immediately to:" to checked in SourceTree?

I hate having to click it every time.

Thanks!

5 answers

2 votes
Seth
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 16, 2014

On Windows, there is an option (Options > General) to "Push to default/origin remote when committing".

0 votes
ryanhightower October 3, 2014

This is also available on Mac under "Preferences > General". just check "Push to default/origin remote when committing"

0 votes
Andrew Widgery June 16, 2014

Did we get a resolution to this? Also annoying having to always click!

0 votes
Seth
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 16, 2014

"One click stage all" is in the Working Copy Changes header. Sorry for the off-topic answer, images don't seem to render in comments. I took this from under the Log/History view, but it also shows up in the File Status view.

Lukasz Gladki March 17, 2014

Thats weird, it's not how it looks on my system. Are you using windows version Seth?

Seth
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 16, 2014

Yes, that's Windows.

0 votes
Lukasz Gladki March 16, 2014

I'm looking for answer to this question too, also an auto staging option would be nice (or one click stage all)

Seth
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 16, 2014

There is a "one click stage all". It is the button with the double up arrow.

Lukasz Gladki March 16, 2014
Thanks for the reply Seth, I must be blind though, as I really looked for it everywhere and failed to find it. Can you describe the location of it?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events