Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dear Atlassian, your product is degrading

oskaremil February 17, 2016

I've been a SourceTree user since 1.4 and starting with 1.6 it really started to degrade

On 1.6 large Git repositories became very slow to work with. The problem is not the repository itself as other Git clients handle it pretty well.

The new 1.8 design is utter crap. It is impossible to read, still slow and when the selection stays at "modified" on top of the log the tab page suddenly switches to the file status page. 

1.8 is a bit faster but that treat effectively countered by random crashes.

In addition, all my bookmarks are invalid, i have to delete them and re open all my repositories.

Booo.

Please advice, where can I download SourceTree 1.5 ? 

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
sreekumar_menon
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 17, 2016
0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 17, 2016

I don't think you're alone - the last update has been a disaster for a lot of users.  I'd add a voice to https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/36182163 as the main one.

oskaremil February 18, 2016

Will do. I have seen the thread but wanted to point out that the degrade started with 1.6, not just 1.8

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events