Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Could not acess remote repositories after upgrade to 2.4.7.0 on both computers

SteefLedolter January 17, 2018

Hi,

I updated sourcetree on both of my machines (computer and notebook) and now I can't fetch, push or pull to/from all of my remote repositories, located on two different servers.

If I click the git bash command line and try to access the remotes all things are working like they should.

So the connection to the remote is there and functionable. Only sourcetree is not working.

What can I investigate to find the error?

thx,

Jesta

4 answers

0 votes
minnsey
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 19, 2018

Hi 
OK it looks like you are using SSH urls that require username/password credentials rather than keys. There is a bug in the PuTTY/PLink upgrade in 2.4.7.0. Please follow https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/SRCTREEWIN-8264

0 votes
SteefLedolter January 18, 2018

so, now i tried reinstalling sourcetree, running as admin, but still got the error.

git bash is working fine. creating new repos and "trading" them between my machines work, ssh data is the same as sourcetree is showing.

0 votes
SteefLedolter January 18, 2018

the repositories are on two servers, linked over ssh.

error:

error_sourcetree.PNG

0 votes
minnsey
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 18, 2018

Hi

What type of remote URLs are you using to connect to the host servers, HTTPS/Git/SSH ?

What error do you see?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events