Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Constant issue with Unstaged Files not showing up if program is open for several hours.

Nick Makris March 9, 2016

So, if I have sourcetree open for say, 4 hours, and I go to open a closed repo to commit some changes (may have gotten out of repo due to emergency update for client - happens too often), it won't show any changes to commit. In the Log, it'll show uncommited changes and in the sidebar, it'll show X to commit, however the File Status shows empty. Closing the program and reopening it fixes the issue, until I go to open another closed repo to commit some changes later in the day.

Is this common, or is there something wrong with my program? I've tried to uninstall and reinstall, no changes.

1 answer

0 votes
Seth
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 10, 2016

That doesn't sounds right, but you might be able to resolve it by hitting F5 (forces a refresh of the UI). Depending on your keyboard configuration, you may need to hold the Fn key with F5.

If that doesn't work, you might file a bug report at jira.atlassian.com.

Nick Makris March 10, 2016

I've tried that in the past as well, and that doesn't refresh the repo. It just seems to refresh the logs window. 

Seth
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 10, 2016

It should refresh the file status window as well which, from your description, sounds like the problem area. I've also edited my answer with another option.

Nick Makris March 10, 2016

Thank you. I will submit a bug report!

Unfortunately, F5 doesn't seem to refresh the repo, at least on Windows.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events