It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Connection issues

Hi,

I'm relativelly new to Sourcetree/Bitbucket . How ever since yesterday I have a loggin issue.
I installed SourceTree/Bitbucket 3 weeks ago and so far it was working like a charm.
Yesterday I did an update, I'm about to commit my code. But the software asked me to loggin .. that's strange. So I entered my account and password but I got an error, I change my password and once again the same error. I have absolutly no issue to log on the bitbucket website, it's very strange.
Here's the issue : https://imgur.com/a/S6Jopg3 (sorry part of the message is in french)

I installed sourcetree on another computer this morning and I have connexion issue to log in my account if I want to pull the code from the server ...

Cheers,

Florian (Psichari)

1 answer

0 votes
Ana Retamal Atlassian Team Aug 10, 2018

Hi Florian, welcome to the Community! 

You might be affected by the recent bug between Windows Git authentication and Bitbucket. The older version of GCM that shipped with Git has a bug with Bitbucket. It seems to be partially fixed in GCM 1.17.0, but 2FA won't be fixed until 1.17.1.
Our developers have submitted fixes to MS and are waiting for them to ship. We are about to start a private beta with a large amount of change and it will end up bundling the fixes as soon as they are available. This has been completely unexpected and our developers are working hard on it to get it fixed as soon as they can.

Thanks for your support!
Ana

Ok that's sad :/

How can I follow the updates ? Your twitter account maybe ? 
Or sourcetree will update automatically ? 

Florian 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Sourcetree

Sourcetree for Windows - CVE-2019-11582 - Remote Code Execution vulnerability

A vulnerability has been published today in regards to Sourcetree for Windows.  The goal of this article is to give you a summary of information we have gathered from Atlassian Community as a st...

4,902 views 0 12
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you