cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clone Mercurial repository error

rkopaev April 4, 2016

When i try clone Mercurial repository from Bitbucket in SourceTree, I get error

image2016-4-5 8:6:55.png

Problem only with Bitbacket, Mercurial repository on the local network works fine.

How to understand what is the problem?

1 answer

0 votes
Phill Fox
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 4, 2016

Is the issue only with clone or are you also experiencing other connection issues? You might wish to review the steps in https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/38070040 where the solution was to update/install GIT.

rkopaev April 4, 2016

I am sorry that it is not clarified at once - problem with Mercurial.
Problem only with Bitbacket, Mercurial repository on the local network works fine.

Seth
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 5, 2016

The solution may be the same, just update/reinstall Mercurial instead of Git.

rkopaev April 6, 2016

I use system Mercurial (by TortoiseHG). Tried to update it. Try to switch on Embedded Mercurial and update it. Error still persists.

Seth
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 7, 2016

That's unfortunate. What happens if you try the clone from the terminal?

rkopaev April 8, 2016

I get the same error.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events