Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant Install SourceTree Rejects Atlassian Username Password

Sara Szwaja September 1, 2017

Working in Windows, I've downloaded sourcetree.

As part of the SourceTree installation instructions I need to enter in my Atlassian username and password. At which point I get the error message "We've encountered a problem. Please try again in a few minutes". Been a few days and still the same message.

My atlassian username, password works in the atlassian website so I am able to access my account. But the username password does not work for the SourceTree install process.

1 answer

0 votes
Ana Retamal
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 4, 2017

Hi Sara, can you open Internet Explorer, go to the Advanced options tab and click on Reset your Internet Explorer Settings and check Delete personal settings? This seemed to work for other users that were experiencing the same problem.

Let us know if it worked for you!

Best regards,

Ana

Sara Szwaja September 5, 2017

Hi Ana, 

Unfortunately that did not work. I reset my internet explorer settings and deleted personal settings. But I am still not able to get past the enter in the username and password portion of the install instructions with the message "We've encountered a problem. Please try again in a few minutes."

Any other recommendations?

Sara

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events