Cannot search my organization's repos when 2FA is configured

oleg.kozedub February 7, 2019

I have 2FA setup by my organization on GitHub.com. I can see all the projects, but as soon as I type anything in Search (when trying to add repo), red icon appears over my account with ToolTip "Unable to read repositories... Validation failed"

3 answers

1 vote
Dmitri Trofimov October 16, 2020

I am having the same issue.

ST version 3.3.9

Windows 10

GitHub OAuth.

I can see the list of organization repos and "load more button" works, but search does not work - as soon as I type something existing the list gets and does not recover until I remove all contents from the search-box. The list is empty even if I type in full existing repo name.

On the firs picture there is "blog" repo (the first one).

image.png

But when I type it in - all blanc. And I have a red mark on my portrait, whatever that means.image.png

0 votes
minnsey
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 11, 2019

Hi

I can't reproduce this at the moment, I'm assuming you using the OAuth authentication option, rather than Basic Auth?

Again I'm assuming you get a green confirmation that your credentials are OK in the Tools/Options/Authentication tab when you edit the account?

oleg.kozedub February 11, 2019

I am using basic authentication. I can see all organization's repos. But when I start to type anything in the Search field, I am getting my icon Red icon'ed and list of repos disappears.

oleg.kozedub February 11, 2019

111.jpg

Like # people like this
0 votes
Manju
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 7, 2019

Can you specify if this is on Windows or Mac? 

oleg.kozedub February 8, 2019

Windows Server 2016

Manju
Atlassian Team
February 11, 2019

CC: @minnsey 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events