Can't register

Martin Fabichak August 29, 2013

It's impossible to register sourcetree here.

The website always fails, and if I try to generate in sourcetree, it says that the parsing failed.

8 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
KieranA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 3, 2013

Hi Martin,

I've been chatting with the staff who work on Atlassian ID. It looked to be a result or your organisation details missing which admittedly shouldn't cause your login to fail, so apologies on our behalf. They've updated your account and have asked if you could try it again. Hopefully it'll work this time.

Let me know if there's any problems.

Cheers

0 votes
Martin Fabichak September 3, 2013

Hi Kieran,

Thanks for the help! It worked!

Now I can use it again =)

KieranA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 3, 2013

Thanks for the feedback, glad it's working!

0 votes
Martin Fabichak September 3, 2013

Hi Kieran,

Thanks for the help! It worked!

Now I can use it again =)

0 votes
Martin Fabichak September 2, 2013

No more hints on how i can make this work?

KieranA
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 3, 2013

Hi Martin,

Sorry for the delay. Seeing as though you can neither sign up on the website or through SourceTree it sounds like a problem with your login rather than SourceTree. I've pinged the Atlassian ID guys and linked them to this issue. They should get back to you shortly to ascertain the situation with your account.

Cheers

anjali.prakash December 1, 2014

Hi Kieran, I am also facing same issue while registering the source tree. can you please help me? I am getting the following message "Parser failed with error" while giving my email address for free registration.

0 votes
Martin Fabichak September 1, 2013

Nops! it's martin@selvz.com. And my password is low caps characters and 4 letters.

I use them all the time to login into confluence, jira and bitbucket!

0 votes

Just did.

Same error: http://oi41.tinypic.com/21jmvyd.jpg

Is not my username/pass because if I input any other thing the error message is clear: Password is wrong.

This is happening to me for about 3 months.

KieranA
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 1, 2013

It sounds like there's something up with your e-mail address / password that's causing Atlassian's auth servers to fail. Have you an odd e-mail address or password perhaps?

0 votes

Both.

If I try to generate in the website, always says that "atlassian is in maintenance".

If I try to generate in sourcetree app, says "parsing failed" after I put my email and password.

KieranA
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 1, 2013

I've just tested it here without any problems. Could you try again?

Cheers

0 votes
KieranA
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 1, 2013

Hi Martin,

Where are you trying to register from? The Atlassian website or SourceTree itself?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events