Can't login through source tree

Roopa Adhikari November 17, 2017

As my trial period expired , So I registered it for free and after registration

when I entered my credentials on source tree and press ok button then it showing me downloading license and stuck over there 

2 answers

0 votes
Ana Retamal
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 20, 2017

Hi Roopa, which Sourcetree version are you using? It looks like it might be an old one. In Sourcetree you no longer have to download a license, as you can see at Download your Sourcetree license link is broken.

You can try downloading the latest one from our website sourcetreeapp.com or choose one from our Download archives.

Let us know if you have any questions!

Cheers,

Ana

0 votes
Ana Retamal
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 17, 2017

Hi Roopa, I'm not completely sure of what's the issue you're having. Sourcetree is a completely free product, so there isn't really a trial period for it :)

Can you try downloading it again from our website and see if you can proceed with the registration now? If you get stuck somewhere, please send us a screenshot so we can continue helping you.

Best regards!

Ana   

Roopa Adhikari November 17, 2017

let me share the screenshot 

1>When i open my source tree software it shows me a popup like this img1.jpg

2>After the registration process , when i am entering my credentials it stuck on this popup now where downloading license keeps on revolving 

img2.jpg

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events