Here is the info from the install log.
Thanks for your help. This is a great product and I had an eariler version working.
PLATFORM VERSION INFO
Windows: 6.1.7601.65536 (Win32NT)
Common Language Runtime: 4.0.30319.17929
System.Deployment.dll: 4.0.30319.17929 built by: FX45RTMREL
clr.dll: 4.0.30319.17929 built by: FX45RTMREL
dfdll.dll: 4.0.30319.17929 built by: FX45RTMREL
dfshim.dll: 4.0.41209.0 (Main.041209-0000)
Server: ECAcc (lax/454B)
Deployment Provider url: http://downloads.atlassian.com/software/sourcetree/windows/SourceTree.application
Server: ECAcc (lax/54F2)
Deployment Identity: SourceTree.application, Version=0.9.2.1, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=81acde56111400aa, processorArchitecture=msil
Application Identity: SourceTree.exe, Version=0.9.2.1, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=81acde56111400aa, processorArchitecture=msil, type=win32
* Installable application.
Below is a summary of the errors, details of these errors are listed later in the log.
* Activation of http://downloads.atlassian.com/software/sourcetree/windows/SourceTree.application resulted in exception. Following failure messages were detected:
+ File, openssh_add.cmd, has a different computed hash than specified in manifest.
COMPONENT STORE TRANSACTION FAILURE SUMMARY
No transaction error was detected.
There were no warnings during this operation.
OPERATION PROGRESS STATUS
* [5/3/2013 12:30:23 PM] : Activation of http://downloads.atlassian.com/software/sourcetree/windows/SourceTree.application has started.
* [5/3/2013 12:30:24 PM] : Processing of deployment manifest has successfully completed.
* [5/3/2013 12:30:24 PM] : Installation of the application has started.
* [5/3/2013 12:30:24 PM] : Processing of application manifest has successfully completed.
* [5/3/2013 12:30:27 PM] : Found compatible runtime version 4.0.30319.
* [5/3/2013 12:30:27 PM] : Request of trust and detection of platform is complete.
Following errors were detected during this operation.
* [5/3/2013 12:30:30 PM] System.Deployment.Application.InvalidDeploymentException (HashValidation)
- File, openssh_add.cmd, has a different computed hash than specified in manifest.
- Source: System.Deployment
- Stack trace:
at System.Deployment.Application.ComponentVerifier.VerifyFileHash(String filePath, Hash hash)
at System.Deployment.Application.ComponentVerifier.VerifyFileHash(String filePath, HashCollection hashCollection)
at System.Deployment.Application.DownloadManager.DownloadDependencies(SubscriptionState subState, AssemblyManifest deployManifest, AssemblyManifest appManifest, Uri sourceUriBase, String targetDirectory, String group, IDownloadNotification notification, DownloadOptions options)
at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.DownloadApplication(SubscriptionState subState, ActivationDescription actDesc, Int64 transactionId, TempDirectory& downloadTemp)
at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.InstallApplication(SubscriptionState& subState, ActivationDescription actDesc)
at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.PerformDeploymentActivation(Uri activationUri, Boolean isShortcut, String textualSubId, String deploymentProviderUrlFromExtension, BrowserSettings browserSettings, String& errorPageUrl)
at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.ActivateDeploymentWorker(Object state)
COMPONENT STORE TRANSACTION DETAILS
No transaction information is available.
I've had one other report of this, but I can't reproduce it. My current working theory is a proxy or cache in between you and our CDN? We're currently in the preparation stage of moving away from ClickOnce to address random issues like this.
I've just released 0.9.2.2 anyway so you might want to try updating again.
Hmm, I can't explain this, the hash validates just fine on the machines I've installed it on.
I'm working on an alternative installer (traditional MSI) for the future because ClickOnce keeps throwing up random errors for some people and not others which I can't diagnose. I hope to have this ready very soon.
Supported Platforms macOS Windows We recently introduced support for additional hosting services such as GitHub Enterprise, GitLab (Cloud, Community Edition, Enterprise Edition), and...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG