Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't define or change SSH Key for account

Nick Makris April 16, 2018

I have 2 accounts that I use with bitbucket. However, when I use Auth Type oAuth, connect my account, I can't change the SSH Key. The reason I want to do this is because there is an issue with the SSH Key that is attached to the account that SourceTree is defaulting.

When I go to copy that SSH Key, I get this:

-----BEGIN RSA

That's it, nothing else. So in which case it fails for both my accounts. I have generated 2 different keys and have them both linked to their respected bitbucket account (one personal, one work), but since I cannot change them in SourceTree, I have to resort to HTTPS for my repos. Is there any way I can change this or adjust it?

1 answer

0 votes
bgannin
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 16, 2018

Hi Nick,

Thank you for your patience. The key copying is a new bug I'm not aware of, please file a ticket (https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/SRCTREE) and we'll take it from there. If you don't mind, please file another ticket about the SSH tickets and which is being loaded for each account and we'll follow up on that. It's easiest to do via individual tickets. 

Brian Ganninger
Senior Mac Developer, Sourcetree

Nick Makris April 17, 2018

Gotcha, thank you!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events