I can successfully add my bitbucket account to sourcetree using a username and password. However, when I try to clone a repo in the account I get a login prompt for bitbucket. When I use the same username and password that was used to add the account I get an invalid username/password exception.
I have tried changing my password with the same result. Anyone else experienced or have insight on this issue?
Hi John, welcome to the Community!
We'll need more information to help you solve this issue:
Let us know!
1. Yes, the repo belongs to my account
2. Yes I have full permissions to the repo.
3. I am not sure, I believe it is an individual account where I have given permissions to the repo to a collegue.
4. I am using windows and IE is up to date.
5. I can successfully log in from the web ui
Please see my answer as I have since resolved this issue.
Hi folks, While the full post is over on our blog I'd like to share the dark theme we've got planned for 2019 here directly as well to keep the discussion going. The ...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events