Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I use the same free license at home and at work?

Asselberghs June 16, 2014

Hello Atlassian.

I have been using Bitbucket and Sourcetree for a long time now, I really like your service and having a backup and revisions so I can see what I have done and better manage my code is brillaint, it makes coding so much easier when tracking down errors and revert to something that worked.
As such I don t want trouble I want to be able to continue using it.
I am sitting at work working on my repositories from time to time when I get ideas, I downloaded Sourcetree and it says please register.
Now my question is, can I take my home license and use it here at work? or must and can I? register another free license for my work machine? mind you, I am not using it for work in any business capacity, they have their own system, it s only for pulling and pushing files when I get ideas for my own projects while I am at work.
Hope you can help.

Kind Regards

Nick Asselberghs

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Seth
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 16, 2014

SourceTree's license is free for any type of usage. You can use the same license in both locations, or you can obtain a separate license. Neither way will violate the terms of the license.

http://sourcetreeapp.com/faq/

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events