Can I use the same free license at home and at work?

Hello Atlassian.

I have been using Bitbucket and Sourcetree for a long time now, I really like your service and having a backup and revisions so I can see what I have done and better manage my code is brillaint, it makes coding so much easier when tracking down errors and revert to something that worked.
As such I don t want trouble I want to be able to continue using it.
I am sitting at work working on my repositories from time to time when I get ideas, I downloaded Sourcetree and it says please register.
Now my question is, can I take my home license and use it here at work? or must and can I? register another free license for my work machine? mind you, I am not using it for work in any business capacity, they have their own system, it s only for pulling and pushing files when I get ideas for my own projects while I am at work.
Hope you can help.

Kind Regards

Nick Asselberghs

1 answer

1 accepted

SourceTree's license is free for any type of usage. You can use the same license in both locations, or you can obtain a separate license. Neither way will violate the terms of the license.

http://sourcetreeapp.com/faq/

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published May 30, 2018 in Sourcetree

Tip from the team: configuring Git or Mercurial in Sourcetree

Supported Platforms macOS Windows To make using Sourcetree as simple yet powerful as possible we embed (bundle) dependencies such as Git, Git LFS, and Mercurial. We strive to keep these...

539 views 1 1
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you