Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Build status in SourceTree is just a load of grey circles

alnorth January 12, 2018

I've just updated SourceTree and it's got the new integration that shows Bitbucket Pipelines status next to each commit. This is a really cool idea and I'm looking forward to using it.

However, on every repo we have that uses pipelines all I see is a series of grey dots where the build status should be. These are all commits that have been pushed and successfully built: https://www.dropbox.com/s/uhw2iwhsh83ru4w/Screenshot%202018-01-12%2009.20.17.png?dl=0.

Is there some extra config step I need to take?

1 answer

0 votes
bgannin
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 19, 2018

Hi Alasdair,

My apologies for the delay. There aren't any additional steps… you just need to have a config file present and we'll take it from there.

The first thing to check is if you are properly authenticated with Bitbucket Cloud. The easiest way to do this is to open the Repository Browser and go to the Remotes tab. If these start loading you're good to go but if not you'll be prompted to authenticate again.

Once you know authentication is working the next thing to try is to reload the statuses manually using the menu item (Refresh) or keyboard shortcut (Cmd+R)

If this doesn't work I'd suggest checking for a cache in ~/Library/Caches/Sourcetree/, deleting it when the app is closed, and then repeating these steps. 

Rest assured we're currently investigating some cases that could cause authentication to get out of sync as other as other improvements for Pipelines in Sourcetree for the next update. 

Cheers,

Brian Ganninger
Senior Mac Developer, Sourcetree

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events