It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Anybody else having issues moving repository browser on MacOS?

Weirdest thing - I'm finding that I cannot move the repository browser if I click on the Sourcetree name and logo - only if I click and drag near the sides of the title bar.

I'm pretty sure this wasn't a problem before (I'm sure I would have noticed?).

Anyway, thought I would throw it up here to see if anyone else has run across this issue?

(Obviously not a huge deal - since once you know where you *can* click it's fine...  still, very weird)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/m8w7eipb15s16qm/2018-04-05_09-52-28%20Sourcetree%20repository%20browser%20drag%20issue.png?dl=0

Note - MacOS 10.13.4, running SourceTree 2.7.1 (159)

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
bgannin Atlassian Team Apr 05, 2018

We've had another note about this (don't have the ticket number handy) and will address in a future update. Thanks for your patience and report.

Brian Ganninger
Senior Mac Developer, Sourcetree

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Sourcetree

Sourcetree for Windows - CVE-2019-11582 - Remote Code Execution vulnerability

A vulnerability has been published today in regards to Sourcetree for Windows.  The goal of this article is to give you a summary of information we have gathered from Atlassian Community as a st...

4,927 views 0 12
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you