Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All projects disappeared from SourceTree

Sharmin Azam November 28, 2017

All my project suddenly disappeared from Source Tree. The projects are there in disk and in Eclipse. It's not showing anything in SourceTree.  I have to clone and setup all projects as I can't push anything to git anymore. Very very disappointed. All my work projects are gone.

1 answer

0 votes
Ana Retamal
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 30, 2017

Hi Sharmin, did you perform any operation that could have triggered this? Did something change in your machine?

Also, what do you mean that you can not push anymore? What happens if you try pushing directly from the command line?

Sourcetree is just an interface for git, so unless you deleted something on disk, nothing should be lost, so you should be able to find them again and re-import them to Sourcetree.

Let us know!

Ana

Sharmin Azam November 30, 2017

I did not perform any operation in SourceTree on the day it happened. I had to hard reboot my desktop for something. The next time when I opened SourceTree it's blank. Not sure how that will cause this. I can do git operations from command line.

Sharmin Azam December 1, 2017

Re importing same project from disk to SoureTree, is not showing already changed files as changed files in file status tab.

Francois_Verstraeten_s4 July 4, 2018

The same has been happening to me also. I added a project this morning. I rebooted my PC and now you can not see the project in Sourcetree anymore. But it is still in my projectfolder with ALL its content. I can still see the rest of my project on Sourcetree. 

This is not the first time this happened. Does anyone have a solution to this please?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events