After upgrading to sourcetree 2.0.20.1, I keep getting asked credentials for mercurial repos

lfflima May 31, 2017

I upgraded today to Source rtee 2.0.20.1, after the upgrade, I keep getting asked for the login credentials for my smercurial repositories.

Before the upgrade, the credentials were stored, and I never got asked for them

Any hint?

Regards

2 answers

0 votes
rrudnicki
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 2, 2017

Hi Luis, 

1- Can you provide us more details about it? 

2- What do you have installed as a credentials manager?

3- Do you have multiple repos hosted on the same server/service? / Do they all share the same credentials?

If you are using Windows Credentials Manager, can you open it and under the Windows Credentials check for any entries keyed with the “hg:” prefix. Does it look like the credentials you are entering are stored there?

Cheers, 
Renato

lfflima July 3, 2017

Hello, I do not think I have any credentials manager installed, at least that I have explicity installed.

I have multiple repos in the same server.

I have one mercurial account, and one bitbucket account in the same instalation of mercurial. The bitbucket works fine.

lfflima July 3, 2017

looking at the Windows credential manager, I can see my bitbucket credentials, but there is no "hg:" prefix in any entry

0 votes
jyo
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 2, 2017

Hi Luis,

Thanks for bringing this up. We're currently investigating a bug with the newer builds of SourceTree, specifically those with Mercurial installed and using Git Credentials Manager. Please follow along here: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/SRCTREEWIN-7116

Also, can we ask if you are using more than one account?

lfflima July 3, 2017

Hello, I have one mercurial account, and one bitbucket account in the same instalation of mercurial. The bitbucket works fine.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events