Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

APPV SourceTree in windows 7 enviroment

Kelsey Zhang June 13, 2017

hi There,

we are trying to virtualize the application in our enviroment. we were able to do it on the old version since we could download an actual .exe installation file. but the newest version we cant find the .exe installer and the installer i download from the website unable to run during the capturing step.. could anyone please give me a hand on this? thanks!Untitled.png

3 answers

0 votes
Ana Retamal
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 15, 2017

Hi Kelsey,

SourceTree gets installed in %LocalAppData%. Changing the location of the SourceTree config file is not currently possible. We have a feature request to make it possible to change the location of the installer, you can find it at SRCTREEWIN-7168.

Best regards,

Ana

0 votes
Kelsey Zhang June 14, 2017

hi Ana,

i can find it, which is fine. but it wouldnt capture the installation during the sequencing process. i have attached the error message in my orignal post, could you please take a look? thanks

Ana Retamal
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 15, 2017

Hi Kelsey! Can you send us the SourceTree log? It could be a permissions issue stopping SourceTree from loading its components. On Windows, the SourceTree log file is located at C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\Atlassian\SourceTree\sourcetree.log

Cheers,

Ana

Kelsey Zhang June 15, 2017

hi Ana,

just wondering during the installation why didnt i get prompt for chose the location for the installation?

0 votes
Ana Retamal
Atlassian Team
June 14, 2017

Hi Kelsey, what do you mean that you can not find the .exe installer? I've tried downloading it from our site and I'm getting SourceTreeSetup-2.0.20.1.exe, is that the file you're getting?

Regards,

Ana

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events