Does Atlassian look at user submitted bugs?

Jake Cormier May 20, 2020

I ran into an issue, and while researching, I found that it had been reported over five months ago. There are six bugs written on it, and every single one is still marked as Needs Triage, including one from November 11. I understand running a little behind, or marking an issue as low priority, but nearly six months and as far as I can tell no one has even looked at them.

1 comment

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 20, 2020

Yes, they do.

However, the Sourcetree team is small, and not a huge source of revenue for Atlassian, so I get the feeling it's at the bottom of the list for resources, which means that while the developers may well be doing everything they can, they are overwhelmed and probably doing what I fall back on - ignoring new stuff until I've dealt with the current stuff.

Benjamin Durth June 1, 2020

Any willingness to open source SourceTree? Hundreds of thousands of Developers are using it and I'd guess at least a couple dozens would happily contribute, me included.

Ciao!

Ben

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events