Am I experiencing an isolated SourceTree graph display bug?

Brandon Hustus August 12, 2017

I've been experiencing a strange bug in my Sourcetree installation, wherein my commits are not lining up with my graph, like so:

image.png

In the above image, I have the pink head commit selected; I seem to recall that, in the past, the blue highlighted region would be centered on the selected commit in the graph. However, lately, my Sourcetree program has been displaying the nodes a noticeable amount upwards, on all repositories, over multiple times opening the program, and multiple times entirely powering the computer on/off, with no visible change.

I haven't been able to easily locate anyone experiencing any similar problems, so is my issue an isolated error, and does anyone know how to fix it? It's really been starting to bug me.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Brandon Hustus August 13, 2017

Answering for anyone who stumbles across it: I'm still not sure why the thing occurred in the first place, but selecting a new Windows 10 theme and reselecting the old one seems to have fixed it.

Andreas Manthey August 15, 2017

Just a hunch: Is your DPI scaling something other than 100% ?

Brandon Hustus September 25, 2017

@Andreas MantheyI can't say for sure if that's what it was before, and in fact, I can't really tell how to check now. But if that's what it seems like it might've been I'm willing to take your word for it.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events