Topic Tuesday: Shop till You Drop

Mikayla Roberts
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 1, 2019

Everyone loves to go shopping and spoil themselves every once in a while. There's plenty of areas where you can shop and spoil yourself. So today's topic tuesday is which store do you like to shop at most? and why?

2 comments

Comment

BiancaE
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 5, 2019

I'm a big fan of indulging in experiences rather than things, and this place has so much to offer! Usually going to a delicious dinner (Starbelly and Kingdom of Noodle are my favorites), indulging in a mani/pedi (Mani Pedi on Guerrero), or spending time in nature with my dog (Fort Funston) are my favorite ways to spoil myself and just appreciate things. 

Like Alison likes this
Alison
Atlassian Team
January 22, 2020

+1 Bianca! Experiences >

I just went to Mani Pedi for the first time and was very impressed with the service - my manicure is still intact over a week later!

I like to spoil myself with high quality baked goods - some of my favorite bakeries in San Francisco are Tartine and Vive la Tarte. My favorite thing to get at Tartine is the gougere - a savory cheesy choux pastry. Other activities that are I've enjoyed treating myself too: triathlon training program + race fees and weekend trips e.g. skiing or to Stinson Beach. Baked goods and athletic activities - how I keep balanced 😄

Like BiancaE likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events