Topic Tuesday: Childhood Classics

Mikayla Roberts
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 22, 2018

My childhood memories are all about fun and adventures. In particular, watching movies really brought my family close together. The Lion King sticks out to me as a movie that really shaped my childhood. So, today’s Topic Tuesday question is: What was your favorite movie growing up? As a bonus, name your favorite movie now! 

3 comments

Comment

Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 22, 2018

The first movie I watched in the theater was Superman, starring Christopher Reeve, one of the few Hollywood movies introduced in China in the early 1980s.

I was thrilled to see the superhero on the big screen for the first time.

Bridget
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
October 23, 2018

I just texted my mom to ask her! She said my favorite movie was by far The Brave Little Toaster. I guess I was more of a kitchen appliance enthusiast vs. Disney Princess ...

BiancaE
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 23, 2018

I was a HUGE fan of Grease! My mom even made me a "Pink Ladies" jacket for halloween one year. I wish I had the photo handy of 11 year old me as a Pink Lady. 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events