Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New to the San Diego Group

Samantha January 4, 2021

Hello,

I'm new to the group wanted to introduce myself. My name is Samantha, I am a Jira/Confluence Admin and Project Manager at a defense company here in San Diego. I currently support a Jira and Confluence instance of 2000 users with as well as a newly launched Service Desk project with 100 agents.

We have many 3rd party apps to compliment our Server instance of Jira Software. To name a few of our 3rd party apps: Power Scrips, Tempo, Extensions (for Service Desk), Project Automator, Rich Filters, Insight and Configuration Manager.

I am hoping this community can provide helpful resources in return I would love to share my knowledge with others as well.

Kind Regards,

Samantha

4 comments

Comment

Thad West January 4, 2021

Welcome!  Looking forward to connecting with everyone at the next meeting...hopefully there is a live event in our future in 2021!

Soumyadeep Mandal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 5, 2021

Hi @Samantha ,

Welcome to the community & San Diego events group! We are glad you are here and wish you a very happy new year!

If you need any help we are here to help you out! You just need to ask a question!

and as I always say Learn, Share, Solve & Enjoy!

Regards,

Soumyadeep (SaM)

Like Samantha likes this
Mark Livingstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 5, 2021

Welcome, @Samantha !

Hope you can join us at our local Atlassian Community meeting tomorrow.

You can RSVP here: https://ace.atlassian.com/events/details/atlassian-san-diego-presents-san-diego-atlassian-community-event-introducing-jira-service-management/#/

Samantha January 6, 2021

Thank you Mark, I couldn't attend today but I am looking forward to the next event.

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 5, 2021

@Samantha Welcome to the Community! 🎉

Like Samantha likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events