Jira Training

Benjamin Zaczek June 21, 2018

Hi Everyone!!

I was hoping to get a chance to ask at the last AUG meeting but I was curious if anyone has gotten Jira / portfolio training from an outside organization. My team has a lot of new members and while we can train them with our current staff, we think that bringing in some professionals for best practices could help us be better across the board. 

I'd love to hear your suggestions!

-Ben

4 comments

Comment

Evan Golden
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 21, 2018

Hey Ben.

There are a lot of options to choose from.  There are a lot of online resources, and also Atlassian and many solution partners offer onsite and/or online training   

Best,

Evan

Chris Ranglas July 13, 2018

I saw this community discussion on the topic of training. It had some training resources that were new to me. https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-questions/What-are-the-resources-that-you-use-to-learn-more-about/qaq-p/804638#M112507.

I have seen @Evan Golden in action before so he could probably help. @Larry at Isos  from ISOS did some stellar JIRA/Confluence training for us in the past. He is also a Portfolio Aficionado.

Danny Riley July 13, 2018

@Chris Ranglas - Thanks for the mention!

Hi @Benjamin Zaczek

@Larry at Isos is part of the Isos Technology team. We've built out a great P4J training program with many successful references. Ping me if you'd like to learn more.

Best,

Danny Riley

Evan Golden
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 17, 2018

Thanks for the mention @Chris Ranglas!  

Scott Martin July 18, 2018

Ben,

While acknowledging that there are a lot of great local resources; I've taken in-person and online courses from the folks at Expium. I've thought their JIRA bootcamp was excellent. The instructor was very knowledgeable and continues to engage participants to this day (class was taken over a year ago). Highly recommend checking them out.

- Scott

(Basic disclaimer: I have no affiliation with Expium, simply have taken courses.)

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events