• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group
Highlighted

Hello from Trevan Edited

I'm Trevan Householder - Atlassian Consultant with Isos Technology in Tempe, AZ.  I visit the San Diego AUG on occasion and love this rockin' group.  Since I don't get to make it out to San Diego every time, I'm thrilled there's now an online group option.  The Phoenix group is good, but much smaller, and it's great to rub shoulders with other Atlassians from San Diego. 

I started using the Atlassian suite extensively about 5 years ago and have loved focusing on the tools exclusively since joining Isos over a year ago.

My role with Isos is that of Functional Lead/Technical Acct Mgr, so I lead large and small migration projects, upgrade projects, etc., as well as do product coaching.  

I love working in the Atlassian suite and working with others to identify better ways to automate work and get things done.

I also love cycling (touring) and recently returned from a 3 week cycling trek from Prague, Czech Republic to Salzburg, Austria.  (yes, it was amazing and I'd do it again in a heartbeat)

Happily married to my best friend for 27 years with 7 children (no grandchildren yet!).

1 comment

Monique vdB Community Manager Jun 26, 2018

@Trevan Householder wow on that cycling trip! My honeymoon was from Munich to Krakow and we stopped in Prague and Vienna. I'm still sad we didn't make it to Salzburg! I would love to do that again. Except, by car. 🤣

Wow on 7 children! Amazing!

Comment

TAGS