cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello from Trevan

Trevan Householder_Isos-Tech-Consulting_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 21, 2018

I'm Trevan Householder - Atlassian Consultant with Isos Technology in Tempe, AZ.  I visit the San Diego AUG on occasion and love this rockin' group.  Since I don't get to make it out to San Diego every time, I'm thrilled there's now an online group option.  The Phoenix group is good, but much smaller, and it's great to rub shoulders with other Atlassians from San Diego. 

I started using the Atlassian suite extensively about 5 years ago and have loved focusing on the tools exclusively since joining Isos over a year ago.

My role with Isos is that of Functional Lead/Technical Acct Mgr, so I lead large and small migration projects, upgrade projects, etc., as well as do product coaching.  

I love working in the Atlassian suite and working with others to identify better ways to automate work and get things done.

I also love cycling (touring) and recently returned from a 3 week cycling trek from Prague, Czech Republic to Salzburg, Austria.  (yes, it was amazing and I'd do it again in a heartbeat)

Happily married to my best friend for 27 years with 7 children (no grandchildren yet!).

1 comment

Comment

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
June 26, 2018

@Trevan Householder_Isos-Tech-Consulting_ wow on that cycling trip! My honeymoon was from Munich to Krakow and we stopped in Prague and Vienna. I'm still sad we didn't make it to Salzburg! I would love to do that again. Except, by car. 🤣

Wow on 7 children! Amazing!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events