Topic Tuesday - What's your #1 go to Atlassian tool?

Mark Livingstone (San Diego)
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 31, 2018

We all have our favorites (and maybe our least favorites at times).

Which Atlassian tool is your #1 go to?

What makes it so great?

What one thing would make it even better?

2 comments

Comment

Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 31, 2018

For me, JIRA!

It can be used for almost anything from simple issue/request management to very complex workflows.

I'd prefer a bit more delegated administration to be a part of the solution as it scales, but definitely a great go to solution.

Marcia Biggar July 31, 2018

OK we use Atlassian for all of our tools, which is a huge learning curve for someone in sales so my favorite is HipChat from a communications standpoint  but happy they are moving to Slack as I am a Slack Fan from a previous company.  Although Zoom Room for conferences is really stable.

Evan Golden
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 31, 2018

I love Jira, Jira Service Desk, and Confluence; however, my favorite has to be Trello.

It is so simple, and can be molded into just about anything.  Any process can be executed through Trello from a simple grocery shopping trip, to a software development lifecycle.  

It is great for smaller teams, but really does not scale well for larger teams that require a lot of reporting.  There are also a lot of features that would be great to have.  Some are offered by power-ups, and others not.

Community Leader
Community Leader
August 2, 2018

I've become a recent fan of Trello as well.

So flexible and unstructured but handy.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events