Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Topic Tuesday - What do you want to talk about?

Mark Livingstone (San Diego)
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 11, 2018

Hi all.

Happy Tuesday and hope the week has started off well for you all.

It has been fairly quiet on this community site and wondering if we aren't talking about the items you have on your mind.

What things do you want to share or know from others working with Atlassian tools do you want to discuss?

This can be a great tool for collaboration with others here in San Diego who are trying to achieve similar goals of having successful teams and working efficiently.

Let's chat!

2 comments

Comment

Kimberly Deal _Columbus ACE_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 11, 2018

Great Question Mark!  Our best events always seem to be the ones when members suggest the topics.  Its what makes the User Groups work the best, content driven by the membership holds the best value.  I can't wait to see what your group comes up with for future discussions.

btw, did you see the announcement about the new Jira Ops product?  I'm pretty intrigued with it, to see how it will pair up with Jira Service Desk and Status Page. Are there folks in San Diego AUG with more of an Ops background, interested in seeing this in action too?  

Mark Livingstone (San Diego)
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 11, 2018

Thanks, Kimberly.

Yes, hoping to hear what folks are most interested in so we can tailor future presentations to meet the group's needs.

It's funny about Jira Ops...we have a number of instances of Jira running at my company and we segmented one to be focused solely on incident management.  Seems like Atlassian is finally coming up to speed with our approach.

Benjamin Zaczek September 13, 2018

This might be really boring ... but i'm really interested in the structure and 'ways of working' that people employ on medium and large instances of jira product. What is communication with the team like? How many groups do you have working on a single instance. How do you plan to Administer the groups and what agreements do you have in place with others.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events