Hello again

jesusoros June 26, 2018

Hi guys, I used to be involved on the San Diego AUG along with @Mark Livingstoneback when I worked for Qualcomm.

Now I´m an active member on the Mexico City AUG, yet if there is something that I can contribute with here, consider it done.

Also I´d like to take this opportunity to say Hi to @Celina Zamorawho I met recently in Mexico City on the AUG and on an event from Bit2Bit Americas :)

3 comments

Comment

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
June 26, 2018

Welcome, @jesusoros! Thanks so much for helping to welcome new members to this group -- that's super helpful. 😃

jesusoros June 26, 2018

My pleasure @Monique vdB:)

Evan Golden
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 26, 2018

Welcome @jesusoros!  

jesusoros June 26, 2018

Thanks @Evan Golden, actually our names are very similar lol. My last name Oros translated to english would be something like "Golds" ;)

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
June 26, 2018

@jesusoros I know ORO is gold because it comes up in the New York Times crossword puzzle a lot! 🙂

Celina Zamora July 3, 2018

@jesusoros Hey! It was great hanging out in CDMX and thank you SO much for being such an active and awesome member of this community. We are so grateful to have you! 

jesusoros July 9, 2018

@Celina ZamoraHey girl! Yeah we had an awesome time, next time you come over to Mexico City I'm definety taking the crew out to have great food :)

I hope to see you soon.

Cheers!

Celina Zamora July 9, 2018

Yesssss! Sounds like a solid plan. Can't wait! 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events