Hello Evan here

Evan Golden
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 21, 2018

Hello Evan Golden here.  Principal Consultant at Adaptavist, and a happy member of our Atlassian User Group here in San Diego!

1 comment

Comment

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
June 26, 2018

@Evan Golden I have to tell you my father-in-law's name is Evan Golder, so I do a double take every time I see your name! 

Evan Golden
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 26, 2018

Hey @Monique vdB! That is so great.  Thanks for all the positivity you all bring to the community.  It is a very welcoming place for all of us to chat Atlassian, and help each other out.

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
June 26, 2018

P.S. Thanks for helping to welcome new San Diego members to the online group! 🌟

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events