cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Research & Healthcare Virtual Ace

Davin Studer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 26, 2020

I've been wondering about this for a while and I'm curious if others would be interested in doing a virtual ACE (Atlassian Community Event) for the healthcare field. I know most ACE's are city specific, but I think it would be awesome to be able to connect with peers in your industry to talk about how you use Atlassian products. The biggest issue I could imagine would time zone differences. Thoughts?

4 comments

Comment

David Cowley October 26, 2020

I would say that time zones are a solvable problem, and isn't worth worrying about until after you establish the group composition.

I'd be interested in learning more. Although I don't know if we'll be staying with Atlassian long term, the move away from the server product (which is what we're currently using exclusively) as well as the continuous price increases make it difficult to budget for. As a government agency who has to adhere to strict privacy legislation there may not be an Atlassian path forward for us.

Adriano Sabatelli October 29, 2020

Definitely! I'm doing consulting work for several healthcare companies and pushing to make JIRA/Confluence as a standard as we push hard into SCRUM.  Healthcare is traditionally slow to adopt with lots of barriers, so I think this would be great!

Jake Sullivan November 18, 2020

@Davin Studer I think would be extremelty helpful. Security, privacy, and cultural norms are such huge barriers to adoption in the healthcare industry, that it would be great to learn how other organizations are managing these tools.

Matteo Gubellini _SoftComply_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 12, 2021

+1

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events