Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Let me Introduce myself

Benoit June 10, 2020

Hello all!

My name is Benoit, I am an R&D coordinator at Umano Medical in Québec, Canada. We are implementing Atlassian solution at large as well as the AGILE culture and I am the one that has to make it happen. I am completely new to Atlassian product, but I am enjoying configuring the servers, applications, securities and all the necessary for the team to let them do what they do best. I am also responsible for the continuous improvement. My five highest straight are: Individualization, Strategy, Responsibility, Context and Connection.

Glad to be alive and you?

1 comment

Comment

Bridget
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
August 10, 2020

Hi Benoit! Really nice to meet you :). How is the Agile culture transformation going? Are you finding it easy or difficult? 

Also glad to be alive on this glorious Monday. Talk soon,

Bridget

Benoit August 11, 2020

Hi Bridget, As of today, the change of culture is quite easy, because I am working in a wonderful company. The change is pulled more than pushed.

For Atlassian Product, I found some limitation, but overall it's a good experience. My biggest deception is that more effort is pushed to cloud product than server product.

I am lad to be alive in this wonderful Tuesday too. :)

Benoit

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events