Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introduction

Adil Kadiyawala June 17, 2019

My self Adil kadiyawala. I am senior software engineer and I want to work for healthcare systems and also like to get the knowledge and research about Healthcare.

1 comment

Comment

Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 4, 2019

@Adil Kadiyawala  I was in healthcare. However Atlassian Tools were used in a very small department not in the whole hospital.

Hospital uses Lean Methodology. Through the hospital hallways you see departments using white boards with post-it on them. Some of those departments where I knew couple people were interested to learn the benefits of using JIRA or even Trello(to start with). I know that the decision wasn't in their hands but wanted them to be aware of the tools.

I would love to hear from people who are in healthcare industry, and are using Atlassian Tools in most if not all departments.

Best of luck!

Fadoua

Like DPKJ likes this
DPKJ
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 3, 2020

I agree with you @Fadoua 

Like Fadoua likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events