• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Introduce yourself

Fadoua Community Leader Apr 27, 2019

Good evening,

Please take few minutes to introduce yourself. We humans are curious in nature and like to know about the people we will be interacting with either in-person or virtually.

Best

Fadoua

introduction.png

11 comments

Fadoua Community Leader Apr 27, 2019

Good evening,

I am Fadoua Boualem.

I work for INOVA Health System in Northern VA. There are different research institutes inside INOVA, I work for the Genomics Research Institute.

I am a System Integrations Administrator (Atlassian Admin most of my time).

On my free time, I enjoy photography, and my martial art.

Best

Like Hannah McKenzie likes this

Hi.....Good Morning (India time ;) )....My name is Foram Mukhi...I am PSM-I certified JIRA Service Designer, working with Capgemini India Pvt Ltd :) :)

Happy to be part of this community!!!

Hello)

My name is Rogovets Yevhen 

I work in Triangu company, Ukraine. I am a Project manager & business analyst

I used to work in a large medical project and am just interested in modern medicine)

Nice to meet your all

Hello everyone!

My name is Fernando Bordallo. I'm an Atlassian team lead, dedicated full-time to the improvement of the experiences around issue creating, interaction and flow. My main areas of interest lie in understanding how ideas come to life through collaboration, planning and execution.

Nice to be here 😄

Like Veera likes this

Hey everyone!

My name is Laura Holton and I'm in Marketing, working for Automation Consultants. However, it is my own interests that led me to this group as one of my main topics throughout my degrees was in healthcare. Looking forward to getting to know you all.

Have a great day :) 

Kathy Hart Community Leader May 07, 2020

Hello all!

My name is Kathy Hart. I am a Project Manager at the Arkansas Center for Health Improvement which is part of the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences. I mainly manage database projects that deal with health insurance claims. We run the Arkansas All-Payer Claims Database. APCD

Glad to meet everyone. Hope to see you at Summit 2021.

Hello all!

My name is Benoit, I am an R&D coordinator at Umano Medical in Québec, Canada. We are implementing Atlassian solution at large as well as the AGILE culture and I am the one that has to make it happen. I am completely new to Atlassian product, but I am enjoying configuring the servers, applications, securities and all the necessary for the team to let them do what they do best. I am also responsible for the continuous improvement. My five highest straight are: Individualization, Strategy, Responsibility, Context and Connection.

Glad to be alive and you?

Bonjour @Benoit ,

Bienvenue au groupe!

Like Benoit likes this

👋  Hello

My name is David Simpson, founder/developer at David Simpson Apps, I'm an erstwhile scientist now building apps and integrations for Atlassian products such as Confluence and Jira.

As such, my first app for the scientific community is the Chemistry Toolkit for Confluence, which allows you to embed 2D and 3D chemical structures into Confluence.

I'm also working on something more bio/med based, but would love to hear more how people use Atlassian products and what's missing in these products for the scientific community.

Like Benoit likes this

Buongiorno a tutti, Salutamu :-D

FABIO GENOVESE from Italy. Happy see all you. 

Atlassian expert, I do consultancy about Atlassian products mainly in Italy. I take care of a Blog in Italian dedicated to Atlassian Products, addons, usage and so forth.

All the best

FABIO

Comment

TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you