Introduce yourself

Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 27, 2019

Good evening,

Please take few minutes to introduce yourself. We humans are curious in nature and like to know about the people we will be interacting with either in-person or virtually.

Best

Fadoua

introduction.png

20 comments

Comment

Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 27, 2019

Good evening,

I am Fadoua Boualem.

I work for INOVA Health System in Northern VA. There are different research institutes inside INOVA, I work for the Genomics Research Institute.

I am a System Integrations Administrator (Atlassian Admin most of my time).

On my free time, I enjoy photography, and my martial art.

Best

Like # people like this
Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 28, 2019
Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 28, 2019
Foram Mukhi May 28, 2019

Hi.....Good Morning (India time ;) )....My name is Foram Mukhi...I am PSM-I certified JIRA Service Designer, working with Capgemini India Pvt Ltd :) :)

Happy to be part of this community!!!

Like Hannah McKenzie likes this
Yevhen Rohovets
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 14, 2019

Hello)

My name is Rogovets Yevhen 

I work in Triangu company, Ukraine. I am a Project manager & business analyst

I used to work in a large medical project and am just interested in modern medicine)

Nice to meet your all

Like Hannah McKenzie likes this
Fernando Bordallo
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 10, 2020

Hello everyone!

My name is Fernando Bordallo. I'm an Atlassian team lead, dedicated full-time to the improvement of the experiences around issue creating, interaction and flow. My main areas of interest lie in understanding how ideas come to life through collaboration, planning and execution.

Nice to be here 😄

Like Veera likes this
Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 29, 2020

Hey everyone!

My name is Laura Holton and I'm in Marketing, working for Automation Consultants. However, it is my own interests that led me to this group as one of my main topics throughout my degrees was in healthcare. Looking forward to getting to know you all.

Have a great day :) 

Like # people like this
Kathy Hart
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 7, 2020

Hello all!

My name is Kathy Hart. I am a Project Manager at the Arkansas Center for Health Improvement which is part of the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences. I mainly manage database projects that deal with health insurance claims. We run the Arkansas All-Payer Claims Database. APCD

Glad to meet everyone. Hope to see you at Summit 2021.

Benoit June 10, 2020

Hello all!

My name is Benoit, I am an R&D coordinator at Umano Medical in Québec, Canada. We are implementing Atlassian solution at large as well as the AGILE culture and I am the one that has to make it happen. I am completely new to Atlassian product, but I am enjoying configuring the servers, applications, securities and all the necessary for the team to let them do what they do best. I am also responsible for the continuous improvement. My five highest straight are: Individualization, Strategy, Responsibility, Context and Connection.

Glad to be alive and you?

Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 10, 2020

Bonjour @Benoit ,

Bienvenue au groupe!

Like Benoit likes this
David at David Simpson Apps
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
September 18, 2020

👋  Hello

My name is David Simpson, founder/developer at David Simpson Apps, I'm an erstwhile scientist now building apps and integrations for Atlassian products such as Confluence and Jira.

As such, my first app for the scientific community is the Chemistry Toolkit for Confluence, which allows you to embed 2D and 3D chemical structures into Confluence.

I'm also working on something more bio/med based, but would love to hear more how people use Atlassian products and what's missing in these products for the scientific community.

Like Benoit likes this
Fabio Genovese
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 23, 2020

Buongiorno a tutti, Salutamu :-D

FABIO GENOVESE from Italy. Happy see all you. 

Atlassian expert, I do consultancy about Atlassian products mainly in Italy. I take care of a Blog in Italian dedicated to Atlassian Products, addons, usage and so forth.

All the best

FABIO

Nicolette Thompson March 10, 2021

Good afternoon!

Nicolette Thompson from Catholic Health, a hospital/healthcare network HQ'd in Buffalo, NY.  We are the BEST heathcare system in WNY (or at least my family think so that definitively!) and I've been with the company since I finished my undergraduate work in 2006.

I'm looking forward to learning how other health systems have spread the use of Jira/Confluence out to their business side users, outside of IT. 

In my spare time, I love skiing (I'm a member of the National Ski Patrol - skiing medics) and spending time with my family outdoors, and traveling to all the wonderful places my friends live!

Danielle Grasso Palmiotto March 10, 2021

Hi there! I'm Danielle Grasso, a Product Manager at Force Therapeutics. Force is a patient engagement + digital care platform and research network. 

Jenny Goodman May 4, 2021

Hi All!

My name is Jenny from NYC (don't start singing now!), I work as a front-end developer for a group of dog focused websites. We use Confluence to manage our agile workflows and to better organize our efforts and have everything we need in one place!

I'm looking forward to contributing to the community here and am super excited!

Matt Loniero May 5, 2021

Howdy!

My name is Matt Loniero and I'm the web developer and administrator for a company that operates multiple medical clinics focused on treating peripheral artery disease

I just took over and I'm trying to get a better understanding about what it takes to manage a website for a company that is in the medical field. 

I look forward to participating in this community. 

Chris Blake September 30, 2021

Hi,

I am Chris Blake. I'm a DevOps Engineer and I work for Werfen in Bedford, Massachusetts.  We make medical devices

In my off time I like to travel and watch baseball 

Josue Lopez December 29, 2021

Josue Lopez here. 

• MBA in Business Intelligence and Data Analytics. 
  • LinkedIn Profile here 
  • Work in the healthcare sector for more than 8 years now. 
  • Love what I do. 
  • Station in Miami, FL 
Dennis April 22, 2022

HI 

• I`m Dennis, Senior Manager at Fresenius (https://www.fresenius.com/) , my group is responsible for all the Atlassian products and usecases within our companie(s).
  • working in the healthcare sector for 7 years
  • based near Frankfurt / Germany
  • I`m a fan of Atlassian Products since Confluence 4.x  :-)

We are currently using Confluence & Linchpin as our corporate Intranets for Fresenius SE and Fresenius Medical Care (>250.000 user) We are in process of rolling out Confluence as Intranet for Helios as well. 

Jira is used by many business & IT teams including Business Service Management

Our current challenge is to decide which Single Server usecases are going to be migrated to the Atlassian SaaS solution and which are going to be consolidated on our own Data Center(s)

(we have around 13 jira single server instances & 4 jira DCs ,  3 Confluence DCs, Bitbucket & Bamboo)

In addition to that we are moving from our own Data Center into azure - so that`s another challenge for us to decide if we want to go for Kubernetes or Docker ...

Like Martin Seibert likes this
Martin Seibert
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 22, 2022

I know people who love to help with all of that. :-D

Like Dennis likes this
David Cian February 4, 2023

Hey everyone!

I'm one of the cofounders of a neurotech company, where we build the future of non-invasive (i.e. no surgery!) brain-computer interfaces. I come from a relatively traditional CS background, having specialized in neural engineering when I was already well versed in CS. When I was pursuing my BSc. in CS, I remember Jira being thought of exclusively as a bug tracker. 

Beside my startup, I also split my time working for other neurotech organizations, as a day job, most recently for one which helps paralyzed people regain some of their autonomy by restoring their bodily functions. This company is growing at a rather impressive pace, and this is where I was first exposed to Jira as a tool of choice for agile software development, not just as a bug tracker.

In my own start-up, drawing inspiration from this, I've recently decided with my engineering team to migrate strictly engineering work to Jira, while keeping everything else on our beloved Asana. Thus, we hope to get the best of both worlds.

I'm very excited to join you and hear how you've adapted Atlassian products (mainly Jira Software and Confluence) to your research & healthcare workflows, and will make sure to post about my own (still scarce) experience with them! 

David from Neuralworks Technologies

Philippe BARON September 27, 2023

Hi,

I'm Philippe BARON, CEO of ADN ( Atlassian Integrator and Compliance Services ) focused on Medical Device and Pharma Computer System Validation ( CSV ) as well Computer Software Assurance ( CSA ).

We support customers in their Compliance and Regulatory Digital Transformation leveraging Atlassian Suite ( Jira, Confluence, Jira Service Management ) and Atlassian Marketplace Plugins.

We developped our own plugin ( Document Manager for Confluence ) through Axdania, and have a roadmap to develop Qualiy plugins for Medical Device and Pharma, as well validation plugin for Jira and Confluence.

We have already integrated NC, CAPA and Complaints for various customers.

I'm a show jumper rider over the weekend.

Best.

Like Dave Rosenlund likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events