If you could wave a magic wand, what problem would you solve in your field?

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
September 22, 2020

Hi again, friends! 

Every industry has its pros and cons, that goes without saying. But wouldn’t it be nice if you could just wave a magic wand and solve the most glaring of your industry’s problems?

Well, I’m giving you one! For me (in the tech world, at least) I would fix the problem of representation. (Startups by women not being funded, the lack of women and people of color in leadership roles, etc. Basically this entire article.

How about you, in Healthcare or Research? What would you do if you were Hermione Granger for just five minutes?

2 comments

Comment

David at David Simpson Apps
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
September 22, 2020

Startups by women not being funded

@Monique vdB, from experience, so true, so very true. 

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
September 22, 2020

@David at David Simpson Apps I once was at a gathering in our community hosted by a venture capitalist. He had excellent, excellent wine. So long story short, I drank a lot of the outstanding wine and then somehow thought it was a good idea to interrogate him about gender equality on his board and on the startups they fund. He had good answers though and didn't seem to hold it against me! 

Проблемы здравоохранения происходит в лечении больных заражением крови некоторые врачи знают как надо лечить и могут привести правильное лечение а некоторые врачи не хотят и ничего не делают поэтому нужна программа для правильного лечения больных с заражением крови чтобы кровь больного можно было очистить и вернуть в нормальное состояние

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events