Hello from a Dental Technician

Brittany_Stallworth April 25, 2020

So hi everyone I am interested in learning more about software side but I’m extremely far behind. Please excuse me if I ask a silly question. I am taking a class am. I’m excited to learn more if anyone has any advice or information worth sharing, it would be greatly appreciated thanks in advance. 

3 comments

Comment

Soumyadeep Mandal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 25, 2020

Hi @Brittany_Stallworth ,

Welcome to the group! Lets learn and help others together!

Like # people like this
Bridget
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
August 10, 2020

Hi @Brittany_Stallworth ! Welcome to the group :). We're all different levels here, so no need to feel silly ... ever! Curious - what class are you taking? 

Would love to hear your goals for learning more about the software side. Talk soon!

Bridget

Aqsa Bibi March 5, 2024

Our website provides a comprehensive guide to the tooth numbering system, offering valuable information for both dentists and patients alike. Understanding the details of each tooth, such as tooth number 13, is essential for maintaining optimal oral health. Tooth number 13, known as the bicuspid (2nd), is located in the upper left quadrant. The tooth numbering system and names help individuals and dental professionals communicate effectively about specific teeth, facilitating accurate diagnoses and treatment plans.

The location and function of tooth number 13 are crucial for overall oral well-being. Properly positioned teeth not only contribute to an attractive smile but also play a pivotal role in efficient chewing, aiding in the digestion process. The website emphasizes the significance of tooth 13 location, highlighting its place in the upper left quadrant and reinforcing the importance of this tooth in the overall dental arch.

Whether you're seeking dental care or merely interested in understanding your oral anatomy, our website ensures that you have access to detailed information about each tooth, including tooth number 13, to promote a healthy and confident smile.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events